Well, here we are the first day of school!! I knew you were wondering how I got so much blogging done. Grant was so excited to ride his bike to school. That's all he cared about. He locked up his bike as if he's been doing it for years, I was so impressed. He looks sleepy because he was but he went right up to his teacher and walked in with her. The woman in the black dress is his teacher and don't they look like a bunch of little ducklings around her? He was very happy and not at all uncomfortable and waved me off with our "I Love You" sign. I could tell Grant was tired after school because he was getting upset by things he wouldn't normally get upset by. He did say to me on the ride home " I couldn't understand my teacher all day!" He's in a special program to learn Spanish and the best way to learn it is to hear it right? I explained to Grant that when his daddy went to Peru on his mission he couldn't speak Spanish either but he learned to because every where he went that's all they spoke. I am so happy for Grant and I know he'll succeed this year.
And if you are wondering I had a great day too. Evy and I got some things done and then she took her nap and I had lots of ME time!! Yea ME!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Kindergarten Is Cool
Posted by Krazy Khania at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love how he towers over all the other kids. You pictures are so great!
I'm glad he is enjoying school. The first day of Kindergarten is so exciting.
I agree - Grant is so much taller than the other kids! So cute.
I love the pics. He is getting so big. He will be taller than me before he finishes elementary school. :-)
Looks like you had so much fun in PA! And congrats on successfully preparing your child for school- I hope he has a great year! (And you, too, of course!)
Are you guys still living in Chicago?? Drew and I are going there next month - can I get your email to ask you a few things?? Mine is noelle.johnson@aggiemail.usu.edu if you just want to email me. Thanks Khania!!
What a big boy! I am so glad you are back to our blogging community.
How can he be in kindergarten??? Isn't he still a baby??
Hooray for kindergarten! and hooray for YOU time!
Post a Comment