After we got back from Moline, IL, Bubble came to visit because Grant's birthday was approaching. Three days before Grant's birthday a large package came and Grant was so excited. I told him it was for Bubble and he never asked again about this giant package with the word trampoline on it. Two days before Grant's birthday, after the kids are in bed, Bubble and I take the package outside to put it together. Isaac says "Will you need my help?" and I said "Maybe" Well, let me tell you what.. putting the frame together was the easy part! What happened next was entirely my fault and my lesson learned was ALWAYS READ ALL THE DIRECTIONS!! So then we tried to put the springs on which turned out to be a huge pain but only because I what? Didn't read all the directions, right. We tried putting on the springs in the absolute hardest way possible by trying to pull the tramp to the spring. All of us were in so much pain and had bruises. I was not happy to find out there was a much easier way and it was my fault. Anyway, we finished it and the next morning these photos are what happened. We love our trampoline!! Thank you Bubble!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oh so fun! (that would be me not reading the directions) that's a great gift idea!
Post a Comment