Okay back to blogging! After we got home from PA we turned around and left again to go to Moline, IL where they have all kinds of John Deere stuff. I'm not sure when Grant became a John Deere fan but it's been a while and he has quite the collection of toys and so does Evy. This trip is brought to you by Grandma & Bumpa who hosted our day there. we had so much fun! They have a big museum like building with all kinds of old tractors to look at. In this building there is also a roped off area where they restore tractors and paint them. Then we went to a building where they have the newest in John Deere farming equipment and you can climb all over them. We all got a turn sitting in these massive comfy tractors. Evy didn't --remember Chucky Cheese and Hershey Park, there was no way she was getting in those things. Last but not lease they have a good size store with all things John Deere. It was fun to see all the things they make with their name on it but why not, people love it! Just so you know the 4th photo down is a photo of a tree feller and it's my favorite! My favorite truck? A pole trailer, ya know the ones that carry the trees after they've been cut down. Anyway, one of the funniest things from the whole trip was Grant shouting in the back of Bumpa's truck, all the way there and back,
"BUTT CRACK!!" Isaac and I were at first ticked but by the end of our trip it became hilarious for some reason.
p.s. Yes, I dressed my kids in camouflage on purpose.
2 comments:
I LOVE tractors. I really like the picture of grant inside the wheel.
just as we were leaving GB I noticed that Lambeau Field was hosting a big tractor (and I mean big!) something or other. It looked awesome.
james is freaking over this post! he is now demanding his very own tractor for all the "work" he has to do.
Post a Comment