usa flag

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Evy's PA Fun

Here are some of Evy's fun photos! #1 I really thought (maybe hoped) that Evelyn would dislike Cancun as much as I do but NO! She loved him! She sang and talked to him and here she is showing Cancun her Lambie. I told my mom not to will the bird to Evelyn or else... #2 Here is Evy on a rocket in the playground at my dad's. I took a photo because I think I rode that rocket when I was younger. Okay Okay I tried it out when I was there this summer! #3 At Chucky Cheese Evy wouldn't ride the rides but she did like Wack-A-Mole! #4 One thing she loves is swinging! In Uncle Ned's yard is a swing set where she realized one swing is low enough that she can swing on her tummy. Evelyn was out there for an hour just swinging and laughing. #5 Evy and ducks at Isaac's, my must eat when I visit PA.

0 comments: