I just have to give a shout out to the Chud's! I love you guys and it was so good to see you even if it was for just an hour or so. Peter and Brittney went to school with Isaac and I met them shortly after Isaac and I got married. Brittney and I were pregnant at the same time and she had Hannah exactly 2 months before Grant was born. We have a photo of our bellies at her shower. We had fun connecting and becoming Mommies and then finding ourselves together. Our families would have dinner and watch movies so late that we'd bathe and put Hannah and Grant to bed at each others house. Isaac and Peter always had fun things to talk about but now have cycling in common. We have been so blessed to have this family in our lives.
We love you!!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
The Chudleigh's
Posted by Krazy Khania at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
this is a very nice picture of you all
hey khania! Yes I am finally pregnant and I am having a girl, I am about 5 1/2 months a long. I have a baby blog I update weekly. You don't have to check it out every week but it does have some pictures of my ultra sounds and my belly if you want to see. It is tammyslittlepoppy.blogspot.com
Yeah we're kind of a big deal....
Post a Comment