For a long time (like months) I've been thinking of getting Evy's hair cut for the first time. It's not that I was emotional about "the first haircut" or growing out for Locks of Love, I was just unsure of how it would turn out and so I was scared. Well, when we got back from our trip I did it! I took her to Kid Snips which is basically a toy store with seats that look like a car and nice ladies that cut your hair. She didn't want to get in the car but I made her and then I think she was so uncomfortable that she didn't move. Yolanda did an awesome job and I was so excited afterward. Now everywhere we go people comment on how cute her hair is. These photos don't give you a good look at before and after but you can do that from post to post if you like. Is it possible for her to get cuter? No!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Evy's New Do
Posted by Krazy Khania at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cute.
Her haircut is DARLING!! I love it.
Post a Comment