Bubble came to visit this past weekend! Yea!! I've been craving her expertise with landscaping and she really came through. We stopped off at Home Depot shortly after she arrived and we finished that day. She taught Grant how to plant things and they also started a science experiment of making compost. Grant loves his Bubble and they had so much fun. Despite not feeling well he was so excited to help in any way he could. Bubble even made him his own area in the garden to play in the dirt with his tractors--he was in heaven! I also decided it was warm enough to get out the sand/water table for Evy. I only filled it with sand but she LOVED it!! The shovel is her favorite and now it's harder to get her past the thing because she knows the fun inside!
We all had so much fun with my mom and we were glad the weather was nice too!
Thanks Bubble we love you!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Gardening Guru
Posted by Krazy Khania at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like fun. I'm coming to visit tomorrow. I look forward to seeing you. I am bring my stuff to make bows if you want to participate.
your backyard is heavenly!! I'm glad you're using it to the full extent.
How fun! It looks great. I didn't know your mom was in town. I'm glad you had a great weekend.
Yeah she did! It looks so good....and warm...kinda like spring, wait, what is that?
Post a Comment