So after our little trip I had to see if our little bunnies were still around but when I looked in their hole it was empty. I was sad at the thought of missing these little things hopping around our yard but I thought they must have gone for a reason. Then after I brought the kids in last night I noticed the mama hopping around with her two adorable babies! I was able to sneak outside and kind of get a photo of them snuggling under Evy's water & sand table. If you double click on the photo it will get really big and you may have a better chance of seeing them. Otherwise the live show usually begins around 6pm.
Enjoy our nature!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Bunny Update
Posted by Krazy Khania at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO cute!!!! I can't believe I still haven't come by to see them. I love that picture.
That's so cute. I saw a bunny in the courtyard at the condo and I thought I would go over to where it hopped to to see if there were any bunnies for me to check out...but no luck. I want to come see yours.
Post a Comment