On Tuesday Grant, Evelyn and I drove 2 hours southwest to Utica, Il to surprise Bumpa for his birthday! He happened to be getting out of the shower at the time so it was really a surprise. He was very excited and if you can't tell Grant kept him going the whole day. They played ball, hiked, played pool, and, Grant's favorite, took rides on the John Deere Gator. I'm so excited to have Grandma & Bumpa in this part of the state, this summer, so we can enjoy all this area has to offer. Grant at one point said "This look like a different state." He was right it did look different!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Birthday Surprise
Posted by Krazy Khania at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great surprise and best birthday gift ever! We all had a great couple of days. Thanks to Khania, Grant, Evy and Janice for the big surprise! Hopefully Isaac will also get a chance to visit this scenic area.
Thanks guys!
Bumpa
<{{{{{{><
So fun!! I love surprises like that.
Post a Comment