Here is the rocking horse post as promised.
This horse was bought by Grandma & Bumpa when Grant was little at a thrift store (I tried to find a photo of Grant on it but I couldn't).
It's a beautiful horse and when I realized Evy liked to rock I asked Grandma & Bumpa to bring it here. And they DID! Evelyn is very protective of it and it has cause a few fights in our home. One night after the kids went to bed Isaac and I each gave it a ride if you can picture that! It was so funny and hurt our bottoms! I must explain the photo of the horse bucking..... The head of the horse comes loose and since the tools were brought out Evelyn had to help. Little Miss Fix-It!
1 comments:
Yes, this little horse has a lot of miles on it. It was a favorite of Grant's each time he came to visit, what memories and how time flies! We are thrilled that Evelyn loves it.
Love ya,
Grandma and Bumpa Lund
Post a Comment