Here we are at beautiful Lake Michigan! We love the beach as you can see. Last summer we visited much more but it's been hard this year with Evelyn's naps. As you can see she is okay taking a siesta there. Her favorite things to do at the beach are eat sand and watch the seagulls. She also loves to sit at the edge of the water and play. Grant loves to thrash around in the sand and swim. He also likes the dunes which are off to the side and in the winter they get a big gorge going through them and he loves to jump off these big rocks. Another past-time of Grant's, at the beach, is going up to other families at chatting. Yesterday he told some people they shouldn't smoke :) But sometimes he just talks to them about Transformers or who knows what. He's a trip! Isaac likes the water and to build sandcastles but we need better constructing equipment. I also love building sandcastles because it reminds me of when I was little and my dad and some others would build a sandcastle all day on the beaches of Ocean City, MD.
The beach is one of my favorite places to go and I feel so blessed to live so close to this beautiful shore. I love driving down Lake Shore Drive and seeing the beach that lines such a beautiful city. Isaac and I talk about owning an apartment along that stretch of downtown when we retire... he he... we'll see! Happy Summer!
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Beach Bums
Posted by Krazy Khania at 6:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Aaahh, I miss being so close to Lake Michigan. I'm glad you are enjoying the beach. Your kids are so cute and look like they are having a ball. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment