Here's my sweet girl! Evelyn turned 10 months old this week and I can't believe in 2 months she'll be 1! She is a busy girl and still doesn't like to sleep but when she does we get photos like these 2 with her head smashed up against some part of her bed. Evelyn also cut a tooth last Friday which was bitter sweet. She was so ornery but I was happy to know there are little teeth in those pink gums.
The other day I put in Baby Einsteins Neighborhood Animals and she went nuts. She kept clapping and crawling all over while watching. She loves animals!
Evelyn also has a great sense of humor even if she laughs at strange things. Yesterday I gave her the grocery list to keep her happy while loading bags into the car and she'd bite it and pull it out of her mouth and laugh this big belly laugh. She did this for about 15 minutes. And she laughs at silly things Grant will do, but don't we all.
She entertains herself with kitchen stuff or by searching for little things to choke on that Grant has left out. The other morning she shredded an almost empty toilet paper roll. She loved that one!
What a fun little babe :)
Thursday, August 16, 2007
10 Month Evy
Posted by Krazy Khania at 6:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the update on Evy. She is so big. Can you believe that I met you before you even had her? Well, time flies. We will be back in Evanston on September 16th and can't wait to see you guys. I am sure I probably also have some of Steves debts still to pay too. Love ya and enjoy the rest of your summer.
Little Evy is getting so big. I forget that other kids get bigger just like Leah does. I remember being pregnant together and telling stories of all the things uncomfortable about pregnancy. I'm so glad you got pictures of her asleep against the side of her crib. Leah will do that sometimes when I go in her room at night. Leah is also getting two more teeth on the bottom but no signs of any on top. Oh well, they'll come in someday.
So cute, I love the one of her all scrunched up by the bumper on the crib
She is the cutest baby!
Post a Comment