usa flag

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Buffalo Bill Parade

While we were visiting the Christensen's downtown Golden had their annual Buffalo Bill Parade. On our way there I did some studying and read to the kids who Buffalo Bill really was. He was an interesting man and of course I can't remember a lot but it was still fun to see the parade and do something we can't do anywhere else. There were all sorts of the normal parade things. I really liked all the rodeo horses and performers. You defiantly can't get that here. After the parade we took a train ride up and down the creek that runs though the city and then we tried to get something to eat but couldn't quite fine something so we headed to the closest McDonald's, of course! The older boys really wanted to sit by themselves soI old them if I see or hear them from where were they'd be done. Well, they were very impressive. In fact, we had an older couple compliment them on how well behaved they were. Evy and Jacob on the other hand were crazy!

0 comments: