Last night Grant lost his first baby tooth! He just wouldn't go to bed and one of the times he came downstairs he had a very worried look on his face.
K: What's wrong?
G: I think my tooth fell out but I don't know where it is and there's a lot of blood.
K: Well let me see....
Well there it was still in his mouth but there was blood so I can see why he got scared. Then at that moment PoP called and so I chatted with him instead of putting Grant back to bed so he just kept playing with the loose tooth and it came right out! It is super tiny and it is his first tooth that he got as a baby at 4 and 1/2 months old!
FYI the tooth fairy came and left the tooth because she knew he wanted to "inspect it."
2 comments:
whoo hoo for a first tooth lost!!
How fun his first tooth! Marlee keeps wiggling her teeth hoping for a loose tooth - Grant will have to tell her all about this!
Post a Comment