usa flag

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Snuggle So Sweet

There was a young mother who needed some sleep
So she climbed the stairs that eventually creaked
As she got to the top and into her bed
To her surprise she found a toe-head
Her little boy thought "Daddy's away
I'll sleep with Mom. It's okay!"
When just about midnight a "Mama" was heard
From the little girl who was 1 and 2/3rd's
All night mom could hear the breathing & moving
And it wasn't at all restful or soothing
While the mommy loved to snuggle so sweet
By 7a.m. Mama needs some sleep!
Good Morning and an early Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Beckie said...

so cute, and I totally got all choked up tears a lump in my throat... (I just love pms!)

Lindsay said...

They love their mommy!

Sarah S said...

cute cute picture and poem! I love snuggling so much. Though I can imagine how hard it would be to sleep with two munchkins rustling around with you :)

Britt Chudleigh said...

love it - should be published!