usa flag

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Photo Flashback: December 2003

I have been thinking for a while that I should blog some of my older photos so here we go. The funny thing I discovered is that I didn't really take a lot of photos back then. There were only like 7 photos in this December folder as opposed to like 50 in my April 2008 folder. Anyway I hope you enjoy these. This is at Christmas time and I just love Grant's sweet soft face! The last photo is one of my favorites. Isaac grew up in Park City, UT where they had lots and lots of snow in the winter. This was a very white Christmas and for "old times sake" Philip, Isaac, Ron, & Marc (left to right) all went out to shovel. Aren't those boys cute?

2 comments:

Sarah S said...

so cute!!! Grant looks so little in these pics. Makes me sad that kids have to grow up! I look at Eli and just want him to stay small.

Britt Chudleigh said...

Don't you just miss those squishy little cheecks? As for the snow....nothing has changed.