So on Monday, after I filled the water table I turned the water off but did not take the hose off the spicket. Grant being so smart and strong was able to turn the water on and then make one of the biggest messes he's ever made. There was mud all over and my kids were loving it so I let it continue. I actually found it funny. Evelyn loved playing in the mud and Grant actually let her play with him which doesn't happen very often. I somehow remember being just as dirty as a child always in the dirt and playing with trucks. I am really grateful that my kids finally have a place of their own to play outside. Grant and Evelyn's faces are priceless too-I think!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
For the Love of Mud
Posted by Krazy Khania at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
those are the cutest muddy kids ever!! I love that you just let them play in the mud - it's just great to have a back yard!!
Looks like you had a fun weekend. Your kids are so cute both you and Isaac have mini me's.
they are cute muddy kids!! ohhhh to have a back yard - and fenced in too! what could be better??
I can't believe Grant still fits in that outfit!! They look like they were have a lot of fun though. :-)
Oh my goodness! Didn't you just have Evelyn? She's beautiful and so big! And Grant! It doesn't seem so long since ya'll moved.
Hope things are well with you!
Post a Comment