usa flag

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Oh So Quiet

This morning Evelyn woke up in a bad mood and it lasted all day! Not fun! But...after dinner I started doing dishes and Evelyn left me alone, which is not normal. I decided to not question it and just get the dishes done right? Bad idea because when I found her she had dug out one of our plants making another mess for me to clean up. Stinker!
But she is cute!

2 comments:

Beckie said...

She is a CUTE stinker!

Sarah S said...

that made me laugh! this morning I set Eli up with some toys in the living room, then while he was busy and preoccupied with those, I snuck away so I could take a shower. After I got out of the shower, I was thinking it was too quiet since normally he would be fussing by that point - I peeked around the corner, and he was taking all of the clothes out of my suitcase that was sitting open on the floor. Troublemakers... :)