Since today is Valentine's Day I thought I'd do a lovey, dovey post. Today I watched Megan and Nathan while Matt & Rachael went to lunch and Nathan got mauled! Evelyn would not let him alone and neither would I. She insisted on shoving that binki in his mouth every two seconds but Nathan would just smile and it would fall out again. Then she dug out diapers and laid them on his belly as if she were changing him. And when she tried to pick him up off the floor I decided to let her hold him while she was on my lap. That was so funny because she basicly put him in a headlock and rocked him. Meanwhile she had her binki in her mouth and it looked funny to have a baby rocking a smaller baby. She really thinks she's a big girl. Grant & Megan got in on the loving Nathan action too! Of course I planted some kissies on him too ;)
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is SUCH a little mommy! Fun pictures!
those pictures are cute! I love the part about Evelyn holding Nathan while keeping a binkie in her mouth! I'm glad you're back in blogland!
Post a Comment