usa flag

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Grant Activites

Here are so good photos of Grant! In the snowy photo he was digging for dinosaurs. He was very excited and it was very funny. In the creepy photo Grant has his face painted as Darth Maul, from Star Wars. We had gone to the carnival at Covenant and Sophie's mom, Liz, took on this challenge. She did a good job and when I had to take it off Grant got upset. I told him I'd take a photo and he said "okay but I have to look mean" Some of these other ones are just cute. Make note Grant has been dressing more nice for school because there is a girl, Kate, that he likes. I can't believe this has started already but when you are as handsome as your daddy what'cha gonna do?

2 comments:

Beckie said...

very cute! I really like the one with the blue hoodie he looks SO cute in that one!

Ben and Ash said...

Khania! Your family is so darling! I can't believe how big Grant is! Sounds like you guys are doing great.
xoxo