Today we had some fun, I think. We had friends, Tabitha and Sam, over to play. Grant loved Sam and Tabitha and Evy had fun playing dress up. When they went home Grant called a friend in CO and after that I decided it was time to snuggle up and watch a movie on our sofa bed. We watched Ice Age and I attempted a nap but it didn't happen. Grant was having remote issues (the movie was DVRed) and Evy kept telling me a secret which was "eyeballs and hair." I don't think it constitutes as a secret so I don't mind sharing it with you. They also kept yanking the covers from me so I was chilly. I did have fun though and I loved hearing the kids laugh at the funny parts. They are so much fun to watch a movie with.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Third Day of Christmas Break II
Posted by Krazy Khania at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment