On Sunday we went to church of course, and while it's an extremely busy time for me, looking after 12 or so toddlers I knew no one need documentation of it. What I did want to document is a fun tradition that Isaac and I have had the pleasure of attending for the last few years, a sing along. I know it seems funny but it really has become a special night with friends and beautiful songs about Jesus birth. It's the closest thing I get to singing in a choir and the spirit can be so moving at times. It just a great night and we are grateful to be a part of it.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Second Day of Christmas Break II
Posted by Krazy Khania at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Boo. the picture I didn't take of you guys because I was stuck in the corner :)
You two are soooo cute!!!!
Post a Comment