This morning Isaac and I were able to go to the temple while the kids played with some friends. I know what you are thinking "But, Khania you just went last week?" The thing is I have a friend from our ward who passed away recently and she wanted her ancestors work to be done. I said I could help because I knew it would help me go to the temple. I am so grateful I did. I know it helped her and her family but it really has been a blessing these last few months and especially these last two weeks to go. I also have a new passion to do my ancestors work so I can keep the feelings I've had recently. I know my Heavenly Father was pleased with me and I want to keep it that way.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Eleventh Day of Christmas Break II
Posted by Krazy Khania at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment