We got some snow last night and so while I shoveled the kids played! Actually both kids shoveled at one point. Yes, Evy brought her Barbies outside to play and as I write this I'm thinking they are still out there, yikes! Grant was fascinated by the thin layer of ice that formed over the snow. He was trying to find the biggest pieces and then he'd "punt kick" them. I had many snow balls hit me so I've made a mental note that Grant is now dangerous and then I dumped shovels full of snow on him. It was nice and "warm" today too so it made for great weather. After lunch we went to a friends house to play and make treats, yummy fun!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Fourth Day of Christmas Break II
Posted by Krazy Khania at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I remember my kids having so much fun playing in the snow at your home when I was in the hospital after Jason was born! Wish we could all come play again. . . Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment