On our visit to Pennsylvania we had to go to Uncle Zon and Shannon's new place. They have a great house with a big back yard. Zon grilled some yummy chicken and played soccer with Grant. Evy was a beast until she ate, apparently she was hungry. After that her and Shannon had some bonding time. I was chillin' as you can see. I also started to play with the camera. The story is my camera's battery died before we went there and I forgot to bring the charger to PA. So after lots of thought I came up with "does my chip fit into my mom's camera?" It did so I played with her camera, something she doesn't like. But I got a few cool photos with different colors but most were out of focus. The one of Evy and I you can see I'm in black and white and Evy's dress and grass is not. This photo also represented the feelings at the moment, me irritated from my fussy girl and her trying to figure out why I'm not happy with her. I was such a great night, Thanks guys!
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Uncle Zon's Place
Posted by Krazy Khania at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment