usa flag

Monday, October 18, 2010

Glencoe Grand Prix

Sorry I am still posting about August events but here I go. This is the Glencoe Grand Prix which was this years' National Criterium Race which was a big deal for Glencoe. we ha lots of fun, as you can see. We had friends come watch Isaac race. He did pretty good considering the course was difficult. See if you can spot Isaac in the second photo down. I'll give you a hint, he's dead center. I guess that was more than a hint but those guys can look the same with helmets on. Grant go to ride too. He was a bit slower than I thought he'd be but it was fun to watch. We watched the pro race and then did all the other fun things they had to offer. Of course there was a couple of bounce houses and face painting. A friend also had his balance board business there. The kids loved it! We really had a fun day. Glencoe knows how to have a good party.

0 comments: