Mom and I planned a trip to Maryland one day and decided we'd make The Baltimore Aquarium part of that day. It started out a little rocky with a major down pour and we had to hang out in the parking garage for 10 minutes before we decided to run for it. WE GOT WET! But once we got in the rain stopped and we had fun. We got to see a snake get fed and lots more. It's a confusing lay out but we saw it all. Evy had to take a break with Bubble and then we went to see the dolphin show which she loved. After we finished at the aquarium we started walking along Inner Harbor and I convinced mom to get crab cakes from Philips! YUMMY! I missed them so much and the were good.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
The Baltimore Aquarium
Posted by Krazy Khania at 7:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment