We had lots of fun the rest of Evelyn's birthday. She and I played with all of her gifts from her party and then we had to get Grant from school. Evy did her usual swinging on the swings and the slide. Notice she had to bring her newest gift, a birthday Barbie. That evening when Daddy got home from work she opened gifts from Grandma & Bumpa and Shelly. I love the faces she made when she'd open a gift! I had a girls night out at the local ice cream place and I decided to take Evy with me. She liked being with the girls but only at cones. Yes, no ice cream, two "cake" cones. She was so tired by the time she went to bed but I think she had a good day!
Friday, October 22, 2010
The Rest of Evy's Birthday
Posted by Krazy Khania at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment