
The funny story is....a friend and I got a kick out of an adult man taking his son's Balukugon (sp?) and photographing it everywhere he went. Grant got one of these balls for Christmas and decided to do it on our eleventh day of Christmas break. So here we are running around see if you can guess where we went. I know the last one is obvious.

And in the evening we went to the Lincoln Park Zoo to see Zoo Lights. It was fun but cold! They had an ice sculptor there which was fun to see in real life for me. The sculptures are very shiny and fancy looking. Grant said "I can't believe my eyes!" I said "Me either!" Grant couldn't wait to go see some snakes and they did not disappoint. They were all awake and fun to watch. Evy wanted to see the giraffes but as we kept going I thought we wouldn't get to see them until we turned a corner and there they were. She was really happy. They also gave out 3D glasses that made all the lights look like snowman. Grant mentioned this at the beginning but we thought he was being funny. It turns out it works and that was fun too. After freezing our behinds off we walked back to our car and home to warm up. Grant really did have a good time despite his straight face here. I made him get a photo before seeing if he is taller than a polar bear. The answer is almost.
0 comments:
Post a Comment