Steve is an amazing chef. We have had the opportunity to eat the yummy things he loves to prepare for the last 4 years. My favorite was the beef wellington one Christmas. Steve also got Isaac into cycling! We owe it all to him. Steve is one of the funniest guys you'll meet too. On the first photo Steve is silently typing funny things to say into his computer and then the computer will say them in it's funny electronic tone.
Carrie is very organized and always has a plan. She is so smart and is an amazing pianist! I have had so much fun chatting and making her laugh. She is one of the most fair and caring people I know. I have so many memories there are too many to choose from but I love them all and have already missed her being so close to me.
Alex is such a good friend to Grant. They were born 2 days apart and are world apart in personality but their interests have always helped them be best friends. Alex is kind and wants to please and that works well with Grant's desire to control. Over the years they have played Legos, Star Wars, army guys, Cars guys, and one of my favorite "The Midnight Ghoul" which is a game Alex instigated but Grant's imagination grew into a full on play.
After about a year of growing Sam and Evy became buddies. I think it started because they had no choice but again they complimented each other. Evy loves Sam's quiet playful side and well Evy's pretty cute and fun to play with.
Jacob is a little less known to us because he's so young but I will never forget his little kiss to me one day as I was headed home. I also love his little chatter. He has a lot to say.
We'll see you soon so until then,
GOOD LUCK & GOD BLESS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment