usa flag

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Grant's Solo Practice

Grant's Solo Practice Christmas 09 from Khania Lund on Vimeo.

Ta Da! Here is a video of Grant practicing his solo part after church a few weeks ago. He was asked by the program director to sing a solo in the Christmas program and gladly accepted. He learned his part quickly and really had fun bonding with Isaac. Yes, that is Isaac playing the guitar and singing the first part of their song, The Friendly Beasts. The actual performance was so awesome and brought on tears. I was too nervous to cry but I thought everyone did an amazing job. Sorry I haven't done any editing or anything but enjoy it anyway!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That was awesome, Khania!! Sam watched it over and over again. Grant and Isaac did such a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!! Great performance Grant and Isaac! We didn't know that Isaac was singing also. Everyone sounded great.
Thanks,
G&G Lund

Beckie said...

I am SO sad I missed that! It's one of my favorite Christmas songs.
It brought tears to my eyes listening to it just now! GRANT i am SO SO proud of you!!!

Rachael said...

I loved it! Very well done boys.

Sarah S said...

It was SO good!! Seriously. The best part of the program. And the program had lots of amazing parts, but this took the cake. GOOD JOB Isaac and Grant! (the girls were wonderful too)

Fun blogs K! I had fun catching up. Now I'm off to bed.