usa flag

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Box

On Friday we had an adventure trying to find our Christmas package Shelly sent to us. We knew it would arrive via FedEx but I got a call from Shelly saying that it was signed for by someone I didn't know. I came home and checked the front door but it wasn't there. Shelly called FedEx and they said it was delivered to 1805 our street not 3117 our street. How does that happen? So I went to 1805 our street and they didn't have our box. Shelly called FedEx again and told them to have the driver call me. Around 3pm he showed up with "The Box."
Now Shelly warned me the box was big and she also warned me it had a ton of packing paper in it but this is actually how big and how much paper. FedEx does not seem to care about the trees. never the less my kids had a blast!

1 comments:

Mostess Mommy said...

OMG, that is ridiculous!