On Monday, after a long blaaa day, Isaac and I were sitting on the couch (kids in bed) when all of a sudden we could hear our back door open! I thought "who on earth is coming in the door!" Isaac got up and the phone rang at the same time making this even more strange but coming around the corner were all my favorite girls (minus Rachael and Evy). There were there to take me out for ice cream since Rachael moved and I needed a pick-me-up. It was great! They all wore black because we were mourning our loss of Rach. From Left to right are Lindsay, Rachel, Stacy, Rebekeh, Me, Carrie (who planned everything), Sarah and Rochelle.
I am so blessed to have such good girls!
I love you guys!!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Nice Cream
Posted by Krazy Khania at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was so fun! Thanks for going along with our craziness :) It was great surprising you.
I am so glad that you had a good time. I miss all of you great friends.
Post a Comment