This last week a friend dropped by with a set of golf clubs that are just Grant's size. Upon seeing them Grant ran upstairs and came back down in a few minutes wearing a red polo, black pants and a red Nike golf cap. He said "Look Mom I'm Tiger!" Then he started swinging in the living room! I quickly sent him outside and after a half hour he came in saying he lost all his balls in the alley. I was shocked to learn he was hitting them over the garage and into the alley. As I watched him swing I was very impressed but told him to wait for his daddy to take him to a driving rang so he can hit balls without losing the them.
Did he listen? NO!
Then he came running in the house saying "Mom I'm in big trouble!" He hit a ball right through our garage window!! Luckily it did no damage to anything inside (ie cars)
Anyway, I'm super excited for my boys to get out and "hit a bucket." And who knows maybe Grant will have green jacket someday.
2 comments:
Grant is SO cute in his "Tiger" outfit. He looks like he'll be a great golfer!
that's so funny! that garage window was just in the perfect spot for a ball to go through it...
Post a Comment