Today the Horstmann's left Chicago for a new chapter in their lives. We are so excited for them but will miss all the fun that they brought to our lives. This week I was thinking of all the memories we have made over the last, almost, 2 years and they have been so good.
One of the funniest memories that we have is when our friend Katie combined our last names, Horstmann and Lund, calling us "the Horstlund's." We laughed so hard and soon after she had a Thanksgiving photo of the Horstlund's. This is a tradition we hope to continue.
They have been as close to us as family and we will miss them dearly.
p.s. Isaac got me beautiful flowers to heal my spirits.
3 comments:
very sweet and thoughtful to get you flowers! That is a GREAT family picture!
The Horstlunds hold a special place in my heart! :) Come back soon Horstmanns...
I love the picture. I know Rachael is really going to miss you.
Post a Comment