usa flag

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Great Sites

Hi Friends! I have been surfing the net this last week and I thought I'd share some sites I have found. This first one http://www.sugarhousecakes.blogspot.com/ I really want you all to look at! It is, my great friend, Brittney's blog about the beautiful cakes she makes. I have been lucky enough to taste the creations and I can tell you they are just as yummy as they are beautiful. She also does the most beautiful watercolor art work which you can see on her family blog, http://www.parkcitybritt.blogspot.com/ Next is a fun site called Save On Crafts http://www.save-on-crafts.com/index.html They have all kinds of things to look at and the prices seem to be pretty good. You just need some time to look through this one. Last but not least is a site full of stuff to do in Chicago, http://www.choosechicago.com/Pages/default.aspx

3 comments:

Ben and Ash said...

I checked out your friends websites...amazing! I wish I was talented (sigh).
I love cupcakes and thought hers were amazing! Loved the smurf cake too!

Lindsay said...

Those cakes are soo cute!

Britt Chudleigh said...

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the free advertising and moral support.

and...........

Tag! You're it! See my blog for details :)