I DID IT!! I sewed a pair of pants! This weekend while Isaac's Mom & Dad were here Janice and I sat down and she taught me a thing or two about sewing. Of course I used a machine but I didn't know the first thing about sewing machines and now thanks to the broken one we had to play with first I know how to troubleshoot. The story is we sat down all ready to sew some pants and realized my machine was broken and even missing pieces. They returned the machine and the next day we got down to the actual sewing part. I didn't do too bad and Janice said she thinks I'll pick it right up. So here are a few photos of me at work and my adorable model. I think her namesake would be proud. My Mom's mom, Evelyn Withers, was a wonderful seamstress so maybe it's in my blood.
Enjoy!
5 comments:
I am so impressed that you are taking the time to learn new skills. The pants look great and I really do want a matching pair.
CUTE pants!! I am so impressed Khania!
Lovely pants. Do they have patterns in Katelyn's size! (jk) :)
Khania!!! that is so awesome! way to go! and I agree that is a VERY cute model!!!
These are beautiful!! Both the pants and your model... I can't wait to see what you'll make next.
Post a Comment