Lately I have had strong desires to be creative. I want to work on Evelyn's book, make some jewelry & bows. I'll even do cards BUT..... I don't! Why? Why don't I sit down and do them? I want to, really I do. I think I don't want to set up and clean up and I want to have a few hours to work but I don't. I guess I just answered my own question but I'm still frustrated by this.
On top of this, once I have a concept in my mind I want to follow it but I can't always do that because I don't have all the stuff to do it and then I can't deviate from my idea because I'm not that creative. Anyway, here is a cute card I created last week that I really like but it took me an hour to get it! One card in an hour!!!
No time!!
Okay so then what I do is blog for an hour instead. Why?
Who knows!
3 comments:
K this card is too too cute!!! I was just complaining to MR K that I have no "me" time to do anything creative anymore....and that is why I blog the wee hours of the night and morning away...now if I could just find time for the scrapping and the cards...
I second that comment! I keep thinking I'm going to be crafty, but never get around to it. Probably because my craft supplies are in four different places, 3 of which are in Eli's room! Not so great when I can only be crafty when he's asleep.
Oh well...
Those pictures you posted below are so cute!! Grant's beard and Evy's passion for screwdrivers... so fun :)
You are so funny. Doesn't it seem that once you get kinda digital, it seems harder and harder to be crafty with your hands?
Post a Comment