usa flag

Monday, March 3, 2008

Mr. Grant

I thought I throw out some cute photos of Grant. The bubble beard photo is funny because he has always done this since he was little. Now that I think of it I should post all the bubble beard photos I have. Stay posted for that. Anyway, there are 2 school photos here and the one is worth mentioning. In the photo, with Grant at the table, is Patrick and he is autistic. Grant really likes Patrick and always tries to teach him to say words. It's very sweet and even Patrick's aid has said she's not sure how Patrick would get through some days without Grant. I love that Grant has this caring side to him. And last but not least I am grateful for this cold morning because I got this photo of Grant & Evy all snuggled!

1 comments:

Beckie said...

Mr. Grant you are too cute! I can't wait to post the cute pics of you and Miss M at the luau