usa flag

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

We had a great Easter Sunday! We went to church in the morning and while we were there the Easter Bunny came and hid baskets for us! That night we had the Ray family over for dinner and fun was had by all! We busted out Guitar Hero and I have some practicing to do. Please forgive Evelyn, she was diagnosed with an ear infection on Saturday and so she was a little off her game (but still cute if I do say so myself!)

6 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

Hey Khania!

Its been way too long! How are things? Grant and Evy are so big! Time goes by way too fast....keep in touch!
PS- Guitar hero is the BEST!

Ben and Ash said...

Your house looks so cute! Your kids are adorable as always.
xoxo

Sarah S said...

I want to see a pic of evelyn's bow in her hair... did it ever make it in there for very long?

cute pictures!

Anne said...

Grant and Evelyn are soooo cute in their Easter garb. We're big fans of guitar hero in this house too.

Rachie said...

I don't know about you, but we look hot. We should start a band!

Britt Chudleigh said...

Ok...I love the pic of Evelyn with her basket and the way her dress is all spread out around her. And again with the guitar hero...are you trying to get me out there or something?