Well, I like shoes and Isaac has quite the collection of shoes but Evelyn must have gotten this fetish from Shelly. She LOVES shoes! She puts them on when ever she can including when she's wearing footsie jammies like these. I try to explain that they won't fit but she insists. These boots did fit which made for a cute photo. She loves her squeaker shoes Shelly got her too. And her snow boots are often chosen for the runway. So what does she do when she gets her shoes on? She does laps in our apartment I'm not sure if she's practicing walking different ways or what but it's really funny. I'll be washing dishes or something like that and she goes into her closet and brings them to me one after the other. What a silly girlie!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe how stinking big Evelyn is! Crazy! She's cute :)
Thanks for checking in on my pathetic blog. I mean it's great when I actually do stuff, but I'm a bit of a slacker. Ah well.
FUN! these boots were made for walking...
YEAH, I will have a someone to go shoe shopping with me. :-)
Post a Comment