I'm sorry I have all these posts about Evelyn it's just that she is at the age where there is always an opportunity to photograph her and tell stories.
Okay having said that these are some photos of our first time "doing" hair. Evelyn wasn't too bad but she only let me get a couple photos before she took the "do" apart. The other day I thought her hair must be getting long enough to put in a ponytail and so I bought those teeny-tiny hairbands. I then sat her down and sprayed a bunch of leave-in conditioner in her hair. Then I gathered as much as I could (which wasn't much) and wrapped that bintsy band around it. I added the bow Rachel Ray got her for her birthday, for giggles. Oh I can't wait... Obviously!!
Monday, January 7, 2008
First Hair-Do
Posted by Krazy Khania at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CUTE bow!!! I love polka dots. And the hair is darling, even if it only lasted a few minutes :)
She looks stunning in Pink!
Post a Comment