usa flag

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Our Second Christmas

Well, we were lucky to have Grandma & Bumpa visit us this weekend to celebrate the holidays. They brought their Christmas gifts with them so we were able to have a second Christmas. It was so much fun. Every year we get a bag or wrapped box of all kinds of gifts. I love opening the big eclectic bag of favorite things. I, as you can see was able to open one other big box which contained a sewing machine, something I've wanted for a long time. Do I know how use it? NO-but I will! Grant got all the Disney Cars guys ever made with some Star Wars Galactic Heroes & cool T-shirts thrown in. Evelyn got books & babies, including a special Madame Alexander named "Grandma Loves Me Huggums" that Evy gave a hug before we returned her to the box. Sorry that's one baby you won't play with. Isaac got some fun "toys" and money for his big toy- the bike. Thank You so much for our wonderful gifts Grandma & Bumpa!!

1 comments:

Beckie said...

how fun! I love the pile of cars cars guys. Marlee really wants a play date with Grant so they can play with all the cars they got... One year I got a sewing machine for christmas - I have used it a couple of times - but if you want lessons - you can ask Keenan! he is the pro ; )