Finally I've had some more time to see if Blogger will up load my photos and while it took longer than usual the photos are here. These are photos of the Lego Star Wars ship PoP got Grant for Christmas. Grant was so happy when he opened it! Isaac and Grant started working on it at 11a.m. Christmas morning and they didn't stop until it was finished. When did they finish you ask??? 4p.m. Christmas afternoon! It has 919 pieces!! And I really hand it to them. Isaac said Grant helped with about half of the construction. What a fun gift, Thanks PoP!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Lego Madness
Posted by Krazy Khania at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thank goodness for patient dads like Isaac! There is no way I would have spent that much time on a Lego creation - but the end result is so cool!
Post a Comment