This first photo is so funny because I came in to check on the kids before I went to bed and Isaac pointed out to me that Evy and her baby looked alike. I couldn't believe my luck with this shot. They have their heads the same way, they have the same hair color, their arms are in the same position, and they are even wearing the same color! The second photo is Evy dressed for church in an outfit that was Marlee's so I wish I had a picture of Marlee in the same outfit but it's still so cute to share!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Twinners
Posted by Krazy Khania at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'll have to see if I can find a picture of Marlee in that outfit! I love seeing her clothes on Evelyn! Cute twinners too!
Post a Comment