usa flag

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fall Colors

We took a walk to the park yesterday with the Kamae's. And on our way Rebekeh pointed out the place were she had taken pictures of Marlee and I couldn't pass up these big beautiful yellow leaves. Needless to say I got some great photos of the kids! I told Grant to sit down in the leaves and he immediately laid down and and started making "leaf angels." He loves leaves! Evelyn couldn't figure out why I put her in the leaves but intently watched Keenan drop them from the sky. I'm so grateful Heavenly Father has given us such beauty! I'm talking about the leaves too....he he.

4 comments:

Beckie said...

So cute your kids! And i LOVE your new background!!!

Sarah S said...

very cute pictures of grant and evelyn!

Anne said...

Adorable! I'd swear you were a pro photographer.

Kendee said...

Beautiful pictures. Looks like a good time.