usa flag

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving II

As for the Thanksgiving dinner..it was great! We went to the Horstmann's and had a relaxing time. Rachael cooked her first turkey ever and it was YUMMY! The kids did really well too. Grant looks unhappy because Christopher and Megan had turkey hats and he didn't but what can ya do? I think Grant ate 3 rolls and that was it! Evy loved eating of course! She even had fun licking the whipped cream from the mixers. Christopher looks like he's in prison washing dishes but he actually insisted he do them by himself. It was a really good day. When we finished at the Horstmann's we ran over to make an appearance a the Downs home (and eat some more desert!) It was fun too because they had so many friends there and we got to chat. By the end of the night the kids were done and so were we! I do miss my family around the holidays but I am so so so THANKFUL for my friends!

0 comments: