Evelyn is an active little girl and she's starting to become aware of what her body can do. The problem is her body and brain can't quite do it together yet so we have had many falls. This is a photo of the scrape she got from crawling out a tunnel and not realizing there was a step. She ended up with a brush burn on her forehead and I ended up with throw up on my shirt. The thing is when ever she is feeling really upset she pukes! And it is always conveniently after she drank milk. So the next day we repeated this falling scenario only this time Mommy was to blame because evelyn fell off the bed! She bonked her head and then cried so hard she unloaded down my shirt! I know I deserved it! Then the next day we went to a party at Grant's school and she was playing on a trike and face planted, mouth first. I was in another room so Isaac came in to me and said "she fell." I looked and her mouth was bleeding and then before we knew it she unloaded again but this time Daddy got the honors. She had a fat lip and she was really bothered by it but luckily that was all that was wrong. I seem to remember a day in Grant's little life where he kept hitting his head and falling and there was blood involved. Hopefully our accidents are over for now but I can tell Evy will give us much more to worry about than Grant did.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
hmmm, I thought it was a really big bird that flew by an dleft you a little present on your shirt?!?
Post a Comment