I just wanted to share photos of one of my most favorite things in the world... in bed with my babies! I love waking up in the morning and getting them to snuggle me. They smell so good even if they didn't have a bath the night before and they are so warm and sweet. Sometimes Grant can get crazy and Evelyn likes to mosh but over all it's great. Isaac, however, does not like the morning snuggle but puts up with it.
FYI: Evelyn's smile in the top photo is the one she gives when she's being naughty or there's a camera
3 comments:
SO cute!! I love Saturday mornings when Ben gets Eli and brings him into bed with us. There is something very cozy and sweet in snuggling with your kids!
I agree, snuggling in bed is the best!
I love bringing the kids in bed too.
Looks like satin sheets are the key to an "extra special" morning cuddle.
Post a Comment