usa flag

Monday, October 22, 2007

Party Party: Chapter 3

Well, here's the party! We were able to reserve a common area owned by Kellogg Business School and it proved to be a great space. It had a kitchen, game tables, and a big screen TV. There were little sitting areas all over too. I thought i had some good photos of our guests but I didn't because I was hosting, ya know? Grant had so much fun running all over with his friends and Evelyn had fun dancing with Marlee and being "busy" with Megan. Megan and Evelyn's first adventure was to see if they could get the balloons down. I think it was Evy's idea and she tried to get Megan to help her. Grandma & Bumpa witnessed later Megan marking her territory by wiping her slobbery fingers on Evelyn. Evy didn't care and we all laughed about it. Keenan made a special appearance and played his ukulele for us all and like I said Evelyn and Marlee danced which was so sweet.
We had some special guests at our party too. Bubble and Dale drove here from PA, Grandma & Bumpa flew in from UT and Shelly flew in also from UT. Coby & Oliver made it from Lincoln Park and Summer, Allister & Riley made it from their home in Winfield, IL. We also had Keenan's mom here all the way from Hawaii, even if she was here for the baby that is soon to be born.
When you have an event like this you come to know how much you are loved! Thank you to all how attended!

0 comments: